We, at Rupar Mandalar Resort, take our guest’s and our employees’ safety and well being very seriously. In order to provide a safe, hygienic and stress free environment, we have already implemented the following steps and procedures:
Hotel Main Gate
- Hand wash and sanitizing facilities, temperature control check point, stock of face masks and gloves for 3rd party visitors.
- Face Masks, Hand Sanitizer Gel, gloves and Shoe disinfection mat for our guests.
- Temperature control check point for all our guests.
- Reception counter equipped with a clear partition to minimize direct contact between guests and staff.
- 2 meter distance markings at the reception area for guests to maintain social distance.
- Direct in-room check in service in order to reduce traditional check in time at the reception.
- Use of UV machines to sterilize room keys, Passports / NRC cards, etc.
- Foot pedal operated bathroom sinks in the lobby area to avoid unnecessary contact with potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Sensor activated soap dispensers in all public restrooms.
- Daily disinfection and sanitization of all lobby areas.
- Shoe disinfection mats outside all garden facing rooms and entrances of main buildings.
- 75% alcohol wet tissues available in each room.
- Only Towels, soap and complimentary water bottles are setup in the room. Coffee/tea and bathroom amenities are available upon guest request.
- Rooms are disinfected daily using mist disinfection machines.
- Air condition filters are disinfected daily.
- In room dining service for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 24h compulsory disinfection period between check-outs and check-ins for all rooms.
Food & Beverage (when restaurants open to guests)
- Hand sanitizer stations at the bar area, the restaurant and the private rooms.
- Foot pedal operated bathroom sinks and sensor activated soap dispensers in the restaurant bathrooms.
- At least 6 feet between tables. Tables set up in covered open air terrace only.
- Restaurant visits need to be reserved in advance in order to avoid over-crowding.
- Optimized cleaning process and increased frequency of cleaning and sanitization.
- All staff interacting with guests to wear face-masks, shields, gloves and aprons.
- Cutlery disinfected before each use and delivered in sealed bags.
Other hotel services
- In room dining service for breakfast, lunch or dinner at regular restaurant prices.
- Housekeeping services available upon guest request only.
- A maximum of 8 guests can use the swimming pool at any one time to avoid over-crowding.
- Hotel cars disinfected after every guest use. Sanitizer, face masks and gloves available in all our cars for our guests.